Are you ChadTough? Register Now
The 4th Annual RunTough for ChadTough is a family-friendly 5K and 1M Fun Run offered in Saline, MI or VIRTUALLY anywhere in the world.
All proceeds from the run will go to The ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Join the Carr family as they celebrate Chad’s birthday and rally to cure pediatric brain cancer!
Did you know?
· Cancer is the number one disease killer of children in America
· Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children
· DIPG is the leading cause of death from brain tumors in children
· ONLY roughly 4% of the taxpayer-funded National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) annual budget is directed toward pediatric cancer (not brain cancer but ALL pediatric cancer).
The LOCAL start and finish line will be at Saline High School (in Saline, MI).
· 7:30 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
· 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony
· 9:00 am – Run begins
· 11:00 am – End of activities
Sign-up today! All participants registered by August 15th are guaranteed a race shirt and a finishing award. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers overall, and to top three 5K finishers in each age group, per gender. Awards will also be given to the Top 10 finishers for the 1 mile race.
Online registration closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, September 20th. You can still register at packet pick-up on Friday, September 22nd from 4-7 pm at Saline High School football stadium concession stand or AT the event on September 23rd starting at 7:30 am.
Please join us in our battle to help these children. To learn more about the ChadTough Foundation and its inspiration, Chad Carr, go to www.chadtough.org.