Are you ChadTough?
The 4th Annual RunTough for ChadTough is a family-friendly 5K and 1M Fun Run offered in Saline, Mich. or VIRTUALLY anywhere in the world.
All proceeds from the run will go to The ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
This event will celebrate Chad’s birthday while rallying to cure pediatric brain cancer.REGISTER NOW
Did you know?
- Cancer is the No. 1 disease killer of children in America
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children
- DIPG is the leading cause of death from brain tumors in children
- ONLY roughly 4% of the taxpayer-funded National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) annual budget is directed toward pediatric cancer (not brain cancer but ALL pediatric cancer).
Local Race (Saline, Mich.)
- Local start and finish will take place at Saline High School (1300 Campus Pkwy, Saline, Mich.)
- 7:30 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
- 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 am – Run begins
- 11:00 am – End of activities
All participants registered by September 1 are guaranteed a race shirt and a finishing award. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers overall, and to the top three 5K finishers in each age group, per gender.
While your participation will help us raise awareness and funds for pediatric brain tumors, consider becoming a fundraiser!
- Set up your fundraising page through our partner, Crowdrise.
- Let your friends and family know you are raising money to fight pediatric brain tumors!
- Win amazing prizes such as a ticket to the Michigan/Ohio State football game, a quarter-zip ChadTough pullover, and more!
Online registration closes at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, September 20th. You can still register at packet pick-up on Friday, September 22nd from 4-7 pm at the Saline High School football stadium concession stand or at the event on September 23rd, beginning at 7:30 am.REGISTER NOW
Sponsored by Bose
Date, time or location an issue? Then join us in spirit by taking a 5K or 1 Mile run or walk either at the same time as the RunTough for ChadTough race or any time that works for you. This can be done anywhere: on one of our same race paths, within your neighborhood, or at any track or treadmill.REGISTER NOW
Register before September 1 to ensure you receive a race shirt and finisher’s award before race day. All virtual runners are also eligible to win fundraising prizes.
RunTough for Team Tommy
(Grand Rapids, Mich.)
Tom, Amanda, and Isabella Ruddy are hosting their 1st Annual RunTough for Team Tommy at the same time as Saline’s RunTough for ChadTough event. The Ruddys lost five-year-old Tommy on November 3, 2016, just eight days before his sixth birthday.
If you are local to Grand Rapids and would like to support Team Tommy, a ChadTough partner family, register for the Grand Rapids 5K, 1 Mile Fun Run, or Toddler 1M Fun Run (ages 5 and under).REGISTER NOW
Please join us in our battle to help these children!