Thank you for your interest in lending your talents to The ChadTough Foundation! When a need for a volunteer leader arises, we will look for a skill match from our database and reach out with a job description and expected commitment level to inquire about interest.
Examples of these requests include:
- Leading the marketing effort for RunTough
- Overseeing the development, registration, and organization of the Chicago marathon team
- Leading the redesign of our website
- Developing a YouTube channel for ChadTough
- Overseeing the Family Fun Zone for RunTough, etc.
- As a reminder, if you choose to volunteer at an event, we need your focus to be on performing the duties requested and not on enjoying the event as a participant.
- When volunteering, it is critical you represent the brand of the organization while remembering you don’t speak on behalf of the organization.
- Sign up and expect to hear from someone within 2 weeks of submitting your application. Please note that you must be 18 years or older to volunteer.
Volunteer for a Leadership Position
We are often asked, “How can I help?” By filling out the form below, we will be able to contact you when a need arises based on your interest to help. We appreciate your support.