Be a part of the cure. Join Team ChadTough to raise awareness and funds to fight pediatric brain cancer!
Team ChadTough is a group of individuals raising funds and awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) through racing events at a variety of skill levels. Whether it’s a 5k or a marathon, the important thing is racing on behalf of The ChadTough Foundation and having a powerful, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Join the Team
You don’t have to be a marathon runner to be a part of Team ChadTough – race options are available for all skill levels! You will receive plenty of support from other members of the team as you help fund research to fight pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on the deadliest form, DIPG.
What you will get as a part of Team ChadTough:
- If you use a Team ChadTough entry for a race, the cost of your entry will be covered.
- Access to an online fundraising page you can customize and share as an easy way for your supporters to donate.
- Connection to a fundraising and training coach who will be available to help you plan your fundraising efforts and prepare for your race.
- Access to Team ChadTough’s private Facebook group to connect with other members on the team and share fundraising tips, training tips, and advice.
- Regular reminders and encouragement that your efforts are having an impact on the lives of children and families affected by pediatric brain cancer, specifically DIPG.
- A custom Team ChadTough singlet to wear on race day
The ChadTough Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization with the mission to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG). Participating in Team ChadTough is your opportunity to help change the survival rate for DIPG patients, which is currently 0%! Every child deserves a chance to survive cancer. No parent should ever have to face a terminal diagnosis for a child! Learn more about the foundation.
Ready to join our team?
Once you meet your fundraising commitment, you will get rewarded with exclusive Team ChadTough gear for additional fundraising:
- Raise additional $250, earn ChadTough Hat
- Raise additional $500, earn ChadTough Hat and ChadTough Hoodie
- Raise additional $1,000, earn ChadTough Hat, ChadTough Hoodie & ChadTough Jacket
Race entries/bibs are NOT transferrable from one person/participant to another person/participant. Sale, trade and/or transfer of race entry/bib number is strictly prohibited by race organizations. Once you have registered, The ChadTough Foundation is responsible for your registration fees. For that reason, we ask that you refrain from cancelling your commitment.
We want to make this as easy as possible for you. Please find below links to files you may want to leverage as you begin your fundraising journey.