Check out events that help raise funds and awareness for DIPG and pediatric brain cancer.
- This event has passed.
5th Annual RunTough for ChadTough
September 29, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
The 5th Annual RunTough for ChadTough is a family-friendly 5K and 1M Fun Run with 2 ways to participate:
- SALINE RunTough for ChadTough – Join the Carr Family on September 29th in Saline, MI!
- VIRTUAL RunTough for ChadTough – you choose the date, the time, and the location for RunTough for ChadTough!
All proceeds will go to The ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Did you know?
- Cancer is the number one disease killer of children in America
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children
- DIPG is the leading cause of death from brain tumors in children
- ONLY roughly 4% of the taxpayer-funded National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) annual budget is directed toward pediatric cancer (not brain cancer but ALL pediatric cancer).
Friday, September 28th:
- 4:00-7:00 pm – Race Packet Pick-Up at Saline High School football stadium concession stand
Saturday, September 29th:
- 7:30 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
- 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 am – 5K & 1M Fun Run begin
- 11:00 am – End of activities
All participants registered by September 7th are guaranteed a race shirt. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers overall, and to the top three 5K finishers in each age group, per gender.
Consider participating and join us in rallying to cure pediatric brain tumors.