Corporate and Foundation Support
The ChadTough Foundation welcomes the opportunity to work with companies and foundations that have a strong interest in funding research and raising awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on one of the toughest kinds, Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG). There are multiple ways to help:
- Become an official ChadTough Partner
- Sponsor an event (Champions for Change Gala or RunTough for ChadTough)
- Provide volunteers for an event
- Organize a RunTough team
- Host your own fundraiser
The ChadTough Annual Corporate and Foundation Partnership Program
For organizations looking to go beyond event sponsorship to help find a cure for pediatric brain cancer, The ChadTough Foundation offers annual partnership opportunities.
Because our partners recognize what it takes to run a foundation, each commits a minimum of 30% annually to be earmarked for operating expenses. Our goal is to find enough partners to cover all operating expenses, allowing 100% of donations to go toward research. The remainder of a partner’s annual commitment will be applied as a credit toward sponsorship for either or both of our annual marquee events (Champions for Change Gala and RunTough for ChadTough 5K & 1M Fun Run).
The Partnership Program is available at 3 levels:
- Featured Partner – $50,000
- Visionary Partner – $75,000
- Distinguished Partner – $100,000
We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each partner while also meeting our mission. If you have an interest, let’s sit down to discuss options. Key benefits all partners can enjoy include:
- Unique page within www.ChadTough.org , marketing your organization and providing background on your commitment to The ChadTough Foundation.
- Sponsorship presence at either or both marquee events (Champions for Change Gala and RunTough for ChadTough 5K & 1M Fun Run)
- Recognition periodically through all ChadTough social media outlets
To learn more, contact our Executive Director at ann@ChadTough.org.