DIPG Family Support
The road to a DIPG cure is dependent upon rallying together to cause change. Every family affected by this horrible disease eventually chooses what role, if any, they want to play in the effort to effect change so that future families affected by DIPG can have a chance for an alternate outcome.
The ChadTough Foundation welcomes the opportunity to work with fellow DIPG families to inspire and fund game-changing research to discover effective treatments for pediatric brain cancer, with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
There are multiple ways to help:
- Become an official ChadTough Family Partner (see below)
- Share your story (be interviewed and allow The ChadTough Foundation to write & share your story)
- Participate in a ChadTough event (RunTough for ChadTough, Champions for Change Gala, Endurance Program.)
- Organize a group Virtual Run as part of RunTough for ChadTough
- Volunteer for an event
- Host your own fundraiser
The ChadTough Annual Family Partnership Program
The DIPG Family Partnership Program is for families looking to help The ChadTough Foundation inspire and fund game-changing research to discover effective treatments for pediatric brain cancer, with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Benefits of Being a ChadTough Family Partner
- A page within the ChadTough website telling your child’s story and explaining why your family chose to become a ChadTough DIPG Family Partner
- Use of the ChadTough DIPG Family Partner graphic
- Child and family featured periodically via ChadTough’s social media channels
- Capability for donors to make their gifts in honor of your child
- A list of donors donating on behalf of the Family Partner provided annually
- An invitation to join a quarterly update conference call to receive foundation updates and provide an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback
- Opportunities to represent the foundation at events and conferences if interested
- Recognition at the annual Champions for Change Gala as well as (2) tickets to attend
- Invitation for (2) to the annual VIP Reception
To learn more, contact our Executive Director at ann@ChadTough.org.