DIPG Family Support
The road to a DIPG cure is dependent upon rallying together to cause change. Every family affected by this horrible disease eventually chooses what role, if any, they want to play in the effort to effect change so that future families affected by DIPG can have a chance for an alternate outcome.
The ChadTough Foundation welcomes the opportunity to work with fellow DIPG families to drive awareness of and raise funds for research for pediatric brain cancer (with an emphasis on DIPG).
There are multiple ways to help:
- Become an official ChadTough Family Partner (see below)
- Share your story (be interviewed and allow The ChadTough Foundation to write & share your story)
- Participate in a ChadTough event (RunTough for ChadTough, Champions for Change Gala, Endurance Program, or Garage Sale Challenge)
- Organize a group Virtual Run as part of RunTough for ChadTough
- Volunteer for an event
- Host your own fundraiser
The ChadTough Annual Family Partnership Program
For a family looking to actively help drive awareness and find a cure for pediatric brain cancer without setting up its own foundation, The ChadTough Foundation offers annual Family Partnership opportunities.
Benefits of Being a ChadTough Family Partner
- An option to have a page within the ChadTough.org website where you can tell the story of your child and family, and explain why your family chose to become an official ChadTough Family Partner
- An Official ChadTough Family Partner graphic that can be used on family’s social channels or for events
- Featured via foundation’s social media channels to help supporters continue to understand this horrible disease from multiple viewpoints
- An invitation to join a Quarterly Update Conference Call to receive foundation updates and provide an opportunity to ask questions
- Recognition at the annual Champions for Change Gala
- Invitation for (2) to the annual VIP Reception
To learn more, contact our Executive Director at ann@ChadTough.org.