RunTough for ChadTough 2019
Join us Saturday, September 28, for the 6th Annual RunTough for ChadTough 5K and 1M Fun Run! This family-friendly event celebrates courage and inner strength, while raising awareness and funding for DIPG.
Run virtually or at one of our RunTough locations:
- Saline, MI (ChadTough)
- Sylvania, OH (Team Colt)
- Allendale, MI (Team Tommy)
Virtual RunTough for ChadTough
You can RunTough from anywhere (you don’t even have to run). Become a Virtual Runner and join the fun. We’re looking for participants from all 50 states, so don’t wait! Sign up by September 6 to make sure your shirt and bib arrive on time.SIGN UP NOW
RunTough – Saline, MI
Join the Carr family for the main event at Saline High School. After the 5k and 1 mile Fun Run, stick around and enjoy the Family Fun Zone – you’ll even get a chance to take selfies with local celebrities. Sign up by September 6 to guarantee your free t-shirt!
Friday, September 27
- 4:00–6:00 pm – Packet Pickup
Saturday, September 28
- 8:30–9:00 am – Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 am – 5K and 1M Fun Run Start
- 9:00–11:00 am – Free Family Fun Zone
- 9:30–10:30 am – Celebrity Photo Opportunity
RunTough – Sylvania, OH
RunTough in Sylvania to support Team Colt! The DelVerne family will be hosting the run at Centennial Terrace on Saturday, September 28 at 8:30 am.RUN WITH TEAM COLT
RunTough – Allendale, MI
RunTough for Team Tommy at Countryside Greenhouse in Allendale. The fun starts at 8:30 am on September 28!RUN WITH TEAM TOMMY
The University of Michigan community has played a critical role in the growth of our foundation from the very beginning, and our family could not be more grateful! We are trying to motivate as many alumni as we can across the country to join our team in this fight against pediatric brain cancer.
Please consider joining the team, and help us find a cure! Learn more about the Challenge by clicking the button below.ALUMNI CHALLENGE
Become a Fundraiser
While your participation will help us raise awareness and funds for pediatric brain tumors, consider becoming a fundraiser! By clicking on the button below you will be able to set up your own fundraising page. You can set it up as an individual or you can join a team. You’ll be able to message friends or share your passion by social media, with a goal for fundraising (set by you).
And you can earn amazing ChadTough gear to help you spread the DIPG story even further!
- Raise $100 through your fundraiser, earn a ChadTough water bottle
- Raise $250 through your fundraiser, also earn a ChadTough canvas tote
- Raise $500 through your fundraiser, also earn a ChadTough tumbler set
- Raise $1000 through your fundraiser, also earn a ChadTough cooler
- Raise $2500 through your fundraiser, also earn invitation for (4) to annual VIP Reception
PLEASE NOTE – ChadTough gear will be earned based on INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING, NOT TEAM FUNDRAISING.BECOME A FUNDRAISER
RunTough for ChadTough 2019 Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor ($15,000)
Gold Sponsor ($10,000)
Silver Sponsor ($5,000)
Bronze Sponsor ($2,500)
Orange Sponsor ($1,000)
Your gift is very much appreciated and may be fully deductible as a charitable contribution; however, please be aware the IRS (and/or various state taxing agencies) may require that you offset the fair market value of certain awards or benefits received in exchange for your gift.
Please keep in mind that tax rules and guidelines may change from time to time and the foregoing is not intended as legal or tax advice.
Accordingly: (i) you should not act in reliance on anything you read on this website with respect to your taxes, (ii) you should seek the advice of qualified attorney or tax professional when making deductions based on your charitable gift(s), and (iii) none of the author, The ChadTough Foundation or its directors, officers or volunteers are liable for any taxes or penalties you may be accessed. Visit www.chadtough.org/runtough for more information.
- Participants do not need to be present at the event to win ChadTough gear.
- Virtual race fundraisers are eligible for the ChadTough gear.
- Families can register as an individual (e.g., The Jones Family).
- Individuals will win ChadTough gear for each level they achieve. As an example, someone who raises $1,000 will receive the water bottle, tote, insulated mug set and cooler.
- Fundraising prizes will be sent by November at the latest.
- Link to a brochure to help tell about the ChadTough Foundation