2020 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
Team ChadTough has a limited number of entries for the following races taking place January 8-12, 2020.
*Update: As of January 1, 2020, our Disney bibs are sold out. We are no longer able to accommodate requests for bibs.
- Half marathon
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge: Run the half marathon on Saturday followed by the marathon on Sunday!
- Dopey Challenge: 4 days, 4 races totaling 48.6 miles! (Run the 5K, 10K, half marathon, and marathon on back-to-back days!)
The fundraising requirement for this event is $700 plus the bib cost for your individual race (varies by race). Once you raise at least $400, we will send your exclusive Team ChadTough singlet that you can train in before wearing it on race day. Once you meet your total fundraising commitment, you will be rewarded with exclusive ChadTough gear for additional fundraising:
- Raise additional $250, earn ChadTough tote bag
- Raise additional $500, earn ChadTough tote bag and ChadTough hot/cold tumbler set
- Raise additional $1,000, earn ChadTough tote bag, ChadTough hot/cold tumbler set, & ChadTough cooler
All gear earned will be distributed after completion of the race. For more information about joining Team ChadTough for one of these races, please contact our amazing volunteer Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend coordinator, Erica Turzak.
Any Race, Any Time
You choose the race and the distance. We provide support every step of the way.