The 2nd Annual RunTough for Team Tommy is a family-friendly 5K and 1M Fun Run with 2 ways to participate:
- ALLENDALE RunTough for Team Tommy – Join the Ruddy Family on September 29th in Allendale, MI!
- VIRTUAL RunTough for Team Tommy – you choose the date, the time, and the location for your run!
All proceeds will go to The ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for pediatric brain cancer with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG).
Did you know?
- Cancer is the number one disease killer of children in America
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children
- DIPG is the leading cause of death from brain tumors in children
- ONLY roughly 4% of the taxpayer-funded National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) annual budget is directed toward pediatric cancer (not brain cancer but ALL pediatric cancer).
Friday, September 28th:
- 5:30-7:30 pm – Race Packet Pick-Up at the Countryside Greenhouse (9050 Lake Michigan Drive, Allendale MI 49401)
Saturday, September 29th:
- 7:30 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
- 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 am – 1M Fun Run begins
- 9:30 am – 5K Run begins
- 11:00 am – End of activities
All participants registered by September 7th are guaranteed a race shirt. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers overall, and every runner receives a finishing prize.